Evergage’s cloud-based platform leverages machine learning to drive truly individualized engagement and experiences for visitors and customers based on deep behavioral data and customer data.
How often are you bombarded with online content, offers, and promotions that simply aren’t relevant to you? Maybe, a company is now sending you offers for a cool shirt… that you just bought yesterday! Or, they’re showing you products and content that don’t map to your interests at all.
Wouldn’t it be nice if someone wrote the book for companies on how to deliver helpful, spot-on personalization? Evergage CEO Karl Wirth has done just that (a first for the industry!). The 175-page book titled One-to-One Personalization in the Age of Machine Learning. The book describes, delivering personalized experiences at the individual level has been a pipe dream for marketers for over a quarter century.
Over the years I have spoken to thousands of marketers and digital professionals about their personalization efforts and their ideas for one-to-one personalization. Throughout those conversations, one important thing has stood out: marketers have a dream. They want to communicate with their customers and prospects as individuals at the one-to-one level across digital channels. – Karl Wirth
These capabilities exist for B2B and B2C marketers to reach their audiences, across channels, with helpful, timely, maximally relevant and individualized information, a boon for customers and marketers both. Personalized experiences cut through the clutter – improving customer experiences and loyalty, and increasing engagement and conversions.
I talk to Evergage CEO Karl Wirth about how to deliver 1:1 personalized experiences that delight customers & grow revenues.
We also discuss:
- Why businesses need to care about personalization
- The evolution of the Internet toward custom tailored experiences
- How machine learning enables real-time, one-to-one individualized experiences
- How to plan for personalization campaigns
- How and why to personalize across channels – website, web app, onsite search, mobile web, mobile app, in-store, contact center, etc.
- The future of personalization
- Connect with Karl Wirth on LinkedIn or Follow on Twitter
- Free Book Download One-to-One Personalization in the Age of Machine Learning
- Neil and Karl’s poolside interview in Vegas
- Follow Evergage on Twitter or Like on Facebook