Nok Nok Labs was founded to transform online authentication for modern computing. The company is backed by a team of security industry veterans from PGP, Netscape, PayPal & Phoenix, and have a deep experience in building Internet-scale security protocols and products.
The company’s products transform authentication by enabling end-to-end trust across the web using authentication methods that are natural to end-users and provide strong proof of identity. I wanted to learn more about how their solutions are providing organizations with greater flexibility to utilize strong authentication solutions in adaptable ways.
Phil Dunkelberger, CEO of Nok Nok Labs, and former CEO at encryption pioneer PGP Corp joins me on my daily tech podcast. Nok Nok Labs is also the co-founder of the FIDO Alliance, the organization that is led by tech industry giants such as Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, etc and created industry standards for authentication.
With over 30+ years of tech/security industry experience going back to his time in the Valley at Xerox PARC, Phil shares a wealth of perspective that shares around hot issues related to:
- How privacy, tech policy, and global regulations are both helping and hurting consumers
- What’s next on the horizon for end-user authentication – challenges, benefits, unique use cases, and more.
- The changing world of mobile payments and customer experience;
We also discuss how technology solutions can enable businesses to scale their authentication systems to meet the challenges posed by the rapid growth of users utilizing different Internet-connected devices
- Connect with Phil Dunkelberger on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Nok Nok Labs
- Follow on LinkedIn, and Facebook,