In the first episode of the Switched On Thinking Podcast, I chat with NETGEAR’s Vice President of SMB Product Line Management Richard Jonker, who touches on the issues small and medium businesses have faced in the past few months and how they can be more efficient with their productivity through smart networking solutions. You’ll also discover:
- How SMBs have had to adapt in recent months
- Why bad WiFi is the new ‘bad breath’ in communication
- What a fish tank and microwave have to do with WiFi problems
- NETGEAR’s innovative solutions to combat common working from home problems
- How WiFi 6 is a game-changer for both capacity and speed
You can listen to Switched On Thinking on all the major podcast platforms around the globe, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and many more.