On today’s episode of Tech Talks Daily, we’re excited to bring you an exclusive interview with Lubo Smid, the CEO & Co-founder of STRV, an award-winning software design and engineering company that has built products for high-profile startups and Fortune 500 brands. Lubo is a tech entrepreneur passionate about cutting-edge technology, especially in Web3. I learn more about his origin story from humble beginnings as a freelance web developer in high school to building a $20M company.
In this episode, Lubo shares his insights on the ups and downs of building STRV, the importance of embracing Web 3.0 and blockchain, and how he keeps himself mentally and physically fit to handle the challenges of running a successful company. He also dives into the world of Web 3.0, discussing the potential and challenges of blockchain technology and why he believes it’s the future for businesses and entrepreneurs.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- The journey of building STRV: from humble beginnings to working with Fortune 500 brands and living on the edge.
- The importance of embracing Web 3.0 and blockchain for businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Lubo’s peak performance secrets for maintaining physical and mental health while running a 200-person company.
- How Lubo overcame one of the most challenging periods in his business during the pandemic and economic crisis.
- Lubo’s thoughts on the future of Web 3.0, the challenges of market adoption, and his perspective on the Metaverse.
Listen to this inspiring startup story with Lubo Smid as he shares his experiences, wisdom, and insights on the world of tech and entrepreneurship.
Subscribe to the Tech Talks Daily Podcast