440: CYBRI – The Cyber-Security Marketplace Securing Business Assets
go to link As global cybercrime costs are projected to reach $2 Trillion by 2019, the CYBRI platform is offering cybersecurity experts on demand for small and medium-sized enterprises. With over 500 registered US Cybersecurity experts, CYBRI provides a key opportunity for businesses to access its highly in-demand pool of talent on a per-project or monthly retainer basis. Businesses can request a full scope of cybersecurity needs based on the industry regulations and compliance requirements including:
- Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Penetration test of system and networks
- Employee training
- Perimeter monitoring with incident response services.
The company is also developing its own secure perimeter monitoring technology that will be launched in the second quarter of 2018. The technology will allow businesses the opportunity to scan their internal systems to spot potential data breach entry points and better protect themselves from vulnerabilities.
On today’s episode, Konstantine Sukherman shares the story behind Cybri and how the company is helping businesses protect themselves from cyber attacks despite a lack of cybersecurity experts at their disposal.
How does the process work?
- Business owners or executives describe all of their cybersecurity needs during the detailed business account registration process.
- CYBRI’s algorithm identifies the qualified experts available for the project, and within 24 hours, businesses have a list of matched experts in their dashboard available for the project.
- Each cybersecurity expert goes through an extensive vetting process before being approved on the platform.
“I’m constantly speaking with entrepreneurs and executives who have serious concerns about the privacy and safety of valuable information in their databases and other cybersecurity-related questions” stated Konstantine Sukherman, CEO and Co-Founder.
Konstantine Sukherman is a technology entrepreneur with experience building consumer & business focused software products and teams. Experience in cybersecurity, healthcare, e-commerce, fintech, and education. Passionate about building product & tech teams, brands, and businesses.
order generic orlistat online no prescription Useful Links