504: CloudMounter Encrypting and Protecting Cloud Services
The company also provides custom Software development services. They don’t just develop, they also provide expert consultation and management of complex IT projects. The experience of their development team is solid, broad, and spans the complete software development cycle.
CloudMounter is a cloud manager that works with your cloud accounts and web servers in MacOS Finder as if they were local drives. You can mount your OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox storages and FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. It is possible to mount as many accounts for each storage as you want. CloudMounter also allows you to work with these storages without having to sync or copy your online files to your hard drive. In addition, you can encrypt your online files for better security.
- Allows encrypting your online files and protecting them from unauthorized access
- A must-have tool for laptop users with low-capacity SSD-drives: mount clouds without having to download online files on the hard drive
- Integrates with Finder so seamlessly that you are working with mounted storages in the same convenient manner as with local disks
- Constantly gets updates and improvements, along with new features; has a friendly customer service
- Does not store or send your personal info to any third parties, your login data is stored in macOS Keychain