270: AI Powered Virtual Analyst Added to The Adobe Analytics Cloud
Adobe launched the Experience Cloud earlier this year and are continuing on a mission to change the world through digital experiences. In retail, AI is already being used to predict customer behavior via analysis of shopping lists (with user consent) and provide better recommendations.
Carnival Cruise Lines are also embracing this technology to deliver the “Ocean Medallion” The wearable device unlocks personalized services such as controlling heating and lighting on board based on passenger preferences. When not keeping users updated with personalized notifications and location services, it even acts as a door key.
Adobe also recently announced a “virtual analyst” within their analytics product, that leverages AI to help brands better act on data. I invited John Bates from Adobe onto the show to help you all visualize how much of what we have read about in the tech press is now impacting both businesses and consumers in a good way.
Forget the rise of the machines, John talks about uniting humanity and machines. In a world where Apple Music/Spotify suggest what music to listen to, Netflix determines what you will watch and Amazon what you buy. Bates reveals more about how Adobe is tapping into trends that are actually consumer driven.
As Group Product Manager for Adobe Analytics, Bates is directly responsible for the strategic vision, product roadmap, and management of premium capabilities related to advanced analytics (predictive analytics, data science, machine and deep learning, and artificial intelligence technologies) within Adobe Analytics – a solution of the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Additionally, he is also directly responsible for Adobe’s marketing attribution solution across the entire customer journey – measuring the value and impact of paid media, owned interactions, and earned influence in driving customer conversion.
During the Adobe Digital Summit a few months ago, I also performed 5 podcast interviews with members of Adobe management team where we talked about the event’s announcements and how technology is changing our world. For anyone looking to explore this subject in more detail, please follow the links below.
- Jason Rose, SVP of Marketing, Gigya – How Gigya Is Helping Brands Build Digital Trust With Consumers
- Jeff Allen, the Senior Director of Adobe Analytics- Understanding Adobe Analytics Through NBA Hoops
- Kevin Lindsay, Adobe Target – Kevin Lindsay Talks About Adobe Target and the Experience Cloud
- Barry Goldstein, Wyndham Hotel Group and Aseem Chandra, Vice President of Adobe Experience Manager – The Wyndham Hotel Group and its Digital Transformation Success Story
- Niko Chauls is the director of emerging technology, USA Today – How USA Today Is Pioneering Storytelling Experiences Through VR & AR